WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Macro Monday- Kitty Paws

Frosty can sleep in some really weird positions, and this is no exception. If I slept like this I wouldn't be able to walk the next morning. LOL
Happy Macro Monday. Click on over to http://lisaschaos.com to see lots more close-ups. She has such soft feet.

7 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Awwwwwwwwwww, how very PURRecious. I love cats, I have a white kitty too....Winston....but my kitty you can't see his paw pads because of such long hair. L♥ved these photos.


FOR THE SHELL OF IT

http://hootin--anni.blogspot.com/2011/01/this-post-isjust-for-shell-of-it.html


Hope your Monday is treating you well!!!!

Nicolette said...

She is just purrfect... love the peaceful quality of this photo... and the pink pads and nose in the top one... cute

EG CameraGirl said...

Wonderful shots of Frosty. I know what you mean about not being able to walk the next morning if you slept like that! :))

"Lillagul" said...

So cute :)
I have a cat too and I also wonder how oon earth they can cuddle up in the most strange sleeping positions :)

Jan n Jer said...

Frosty is a very pretty kitty...looks like she keeps herself very clean. She looks like she is smiling in her sleep.

Margaret Cloud said...

I just love cats and Frosty looks so comfy. love those pink tootsies.

Mary said...

Ahhhhh....so cute :-) Our cats have decided we are the warmest things around and constantly want to lay on us.