WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Skywatch Friday


We have had a few sunny days lately, BUT the temps remain SOOO cold. It's going down below 0 deg again tonight. But the weather folks say a warm-up is in sight. Then all the melting will begin :~(

Happy Skywatch Friday everybody. Click on over to http://skyley.blogspot.com/ to see lots more sky shots.

8 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Oh, wow! It does look SO cold! Beautiful, but cold! Interesting skies with the blue peeking through the gray clouds! Terrific capture! Hope you have a great weekend! Stay warm!

Sylvia

The Write Girl said...

What a stunning winter sky. I am sure you can't wait for a warm up though. Happy Sky Watch!

Jan n Jer said...

Gorgeous winter scene...nice shot.

Mary said...

That's a neat shot wherever you took it! We were terribly cold early in the week, but it is warming again. I'm tired of winter.

Cicero Sings said...

A lovely altering pic. I am so looking forward to spring this year, though spring will probably bring a bumper crop of bugs what with all the melt waters!

Dhemz said...

oh my! brrrrrrr....:) interesting sky.
Please check out my Skywatch entry as well. Thanks!

Kerri Farley said...

So glad you have a warm up on the way! Beautiful shot!

Margaret Cloud said...

I am always glad to see the blue peeking through. I love snow on pine trees.