We are beginning to get a few more days of sun lately, and this shot shows some of the exploding clouds that show up living not far off the southern shores of Lake Erie.
Happy Skywatch Friday. everyone, and click on
http://skyley.blogspot.com to see what the gang has done with this meme.
13 comments:
No let up of the white stuff then.
Still, it makes a wonderfult backdrop for so many of your pictures. I particularly like your present header.
The clouds look as though they are exploding upward from earth into the sky!
SKY-SEEKERS
The sky-seekers, some people say,
Do not favor night over day;
They always look up,
The sky is their cup,
And keeping it full’s their cachet!
© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher
Sky and Lupine
Beautiful clouds. And, I love your snow scenes in the previous post. Great shots of the deer and the cardinal. Mickie
Simply gorgeous!
Beautiful sky. Stay warm.
What a sky!
your skies are extraordinary! happy SWF and have a beautiful weekend.
oh mama mia...that is one good looking sky...very dramatic!
Check out my SkyWatch Friday entry too. Thanks!
This is so pretty, Becky! I feel like the clouds are moving.
I think your capture looks like a cloud fan in the sky. This is so pretty. It makes me want to go cloud flying. Beautiful wok.
What a gorgeous sky!
This is beautiful!
Very pretty sky shot, it reminds me of the northern lights.
Post a Comment