WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Friday, February 11, 2011

Weekend Reflections

I didn't go anyplace this week to take any reflection shots, and in desperation this afternoon I saw this reflection of our deck and other objects in the glass of my china cabinet.
Happy Weekend everyone, and be sure to click on http://newtowndailyphoto.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Ah, they do have a way of appearing when we need them -- particularly if you've gotten in the habit of looking for them! Terrific reflections and a lovely capture! I hope you both have a wonderful weekend!

Sylvia

Verna Luga said...

hi there.. great capture.. dropping by..
Weekend Reflections here

'Tsuki said...

You have a very cosy place, as suggest the lovely china cabinet... Sometimes, the best particpations to this constest are issued from so simple and so common details... Nice job on this one !

Gine said...

Et bien, c'est réussi, malgré le manque de temps ... on devine plein d'objets anciens, amassés, aimés ...

EG CameraGirl said...

Isn't it awful when the day of a meme you like to play is suddenly there and you haven't got a photo? Been there, done that! You recovered very well though. :))

Margaret Cloud said...

I just love reflections, nice thinking. Have a nice Sunday.