WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Macro Monday

It's time for Macro Monday, and I wanted to share with you a beautiful wood burned plaque my good friend Cindy surprised me with today. I have a few books featuring carousel horses along with much history, and Cindy had borrowed them a while back. Throughout the winter she worked on this piece, and gave it to me this afternoon. I LOVE it! Thanks so much Cindy.
I have to give it back just for a little while because she will be entering the plaque in an art show this Spring. GOOD LUCK Cin.
Click on over to http://lisaschaos.com and you can see lots more close-ups.






9 comments:

Teresa said...

What an incredible job she did! I am very impressed.

TexWisGirl said...

Really beautiful and intricate!

Bom said...

That is such intricate detail in the horse. You got a good set of images.

Jay at The Depp Effect said...

What a very intricate piece of work! And how lovely of her to surprise you with it. I hope she does well in the show!

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Beautiful! Well done! Cathy

Jan n Jer said...

Lovely art piece...your friend has talent!!!

Kerri Farley said...

WOW - it's fantastic! What wonderful talent and what a great friend :)

Mary said...

What a wonderful gift! This is really beautiful.

Margaret Cloud said...

This is awesome and just darn good. I envy people with talent. It is beautiful and she should win.