WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Skywatch Friday

Another really cold morning, but at least it is getting lighter much earlier, and it won't be long before we'll go on daylight savings time.
Happy Skywatch to everyone. Click on over to http://skyley.blogspot.com to see what the "gang" has done with this great meme.

16 comments:

Jan said...

Becky, This is a fantastic photo. I'm looking forward to Daylight Savings Time, I wish it was year round, remember when it was? Love your header, too.

Ruth Hiebert said...

As lovely as this picture is,it looks cold. :)

Cicero Sings said...

Do you realize the time change is coming up on the 13th already?

Unbelievable. Where has the time gone ... when it remains so cold????

TexWisGirl said...

Pretty!

Bill S. said...

Great picture as the sun filters through the clouds.

Janet said...

Brrrr! Really grey but a lovely grey. I'm looking forward to the time change.

The Write Girl said...

Another stunning winter photo. We're all looking forward to spring. Lovely sky watch photo!

Mary said...

That's a beautiful shot! I'm looking forward to more daylight.

forgetmenot said...

Such a typical winter sky, but the sun is trying to "make itself known". Very nice shot. Mickie

jo©o said...

Hiya Becky,
So subtle and delicate.

Arija said...

My kind of shot, dreamy and darkishlu mysterious.

Hugs and Blessings . . . Arija

Gemma Mira Wiseman aka Pamela Adams said...

Delightful soft light in this beautiful sky!

Jan n Jer said...

Looks like a cold winter day. Butttt...spring is just around the corner!!! I too am looking forward to dLST...it does lift your spirits a bit to have more daylight hours.

Dhemz said...

totally awesome! Glad to be here. Hope you can check out my ENTRY too!

Margaret Cloud said...

Nice picture, but it looks so cold, I guess winter don't want to go away.

Sally in WA said...

Great photo! I love the silhouettes of the trees against that soft sky.