WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Macro Monday

On a day last week after an over night freezing rain, we took a ride to the Peninsula on Lake Erie, and saw lots of ice everywhere. Happy Macro Monday and do click on over to see what Lisa has done with this meme. http://lisaschaos.com. You can see lots more close-ups.



10 comments:

Jan n Jer said...

All I can say is Brrrrrrrrr...Great pics!

Ruth Hiebert said...

These are real 'ice'icles on the shrubs.I love these images.

Teresa said...

That is some impressive ice!

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

ice encased sticks, really like the dripping ice

TexWisGirl said...

very pretty!

Jan said...

Wow, these are great. Hope you warm up soon.

Nicolette said...

Fabulous photos... love the tiny icicles...

Kerri Farley said...

WOW - that's a lot of ice! Really looks pretty!

Margaret Cloud said...

Very pretty pictures but so chilly. They made me cold just looking at them.

'Tsuki said...

Amazinf pictures ! Those icicles are so beautiful... I guess it is because the sky was blue at this very moment, but still : nice job...