WOODYNOOK CREATIONS
Thursday, March 31, 2011
Winter just won't give up!
Here it is one day from April and as I post this blog it is snowing! Yes, the ground is covered, and the weather folks say we might get a couple inches by morning. At any rate it was a beautiful day, and I got some pictures of this Common Merganser pair.
A little farther on the Allegheny river near Warren ,Pa we found the Mute Swan pair. I posted pictures of these two last Spring with their cygnets, and they are again sitting on eggs, but on this day they were both in the water, and I had treats for them
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Great nature shots...wow thats a very elderly cat!!! I guess one day winter will leave...hang in there. We got a light dusting last nite.
I love your sweet Maggie! What a beauty. I hope she will continue in good health for a while longer yet.
Great photos!
The Swans have such a regal look and I am impressed with those horses.This is a sight I don't see over here.
I just love that photo of Maggie! 24 years old...wow! I thought my cats were getting old at 16. I didn't even realize a cat would live that long.
Post a Comment