WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Sunday, March 13, 2011

More gloomy weather

Another gloomy day. sigh! 6" of snow again yesterday too, and it is heavy and wet. Not very good for taking pictures.
This Tree sparrow is tired of all the cold weather. As soon as Spring breaks we won't see these guys any more till next fall. We were treated to freezing rain last night also. Signs of it were everywhere.
Four and twenty Blackbirds in my front and back yards.

The female Red-winged blackbirds were scarce on this day. Mostly males everywhere.


I had to share this picture of Tauqua in his bed. I took all the stuffed animals off the bed, and he let me cover him and them with the pillow covers and I actually thought he was comfy.








4 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

I think Tauqua has the right idea on a snowy wet day.Very cute.

Jan n Jer said...

The winter that wount go away!!! 6 more inches!!!! Stay warm! Great pics

TexWisGirl said...

Sorry about the continuing winter in your area. I know you must be ready for spring too.

Your dog is SO sweet! :)

Margaret Cloud said...

I know we all that have snow and cold weather agree with you and your little dog to, I couldn't resist saying that.