WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Skywatch Friday

With all the cloudy and rain filled days we've had, and then a few clear ones, not too much to take as far as skies go. I looked back in my files for this sunset taken back in 2008.
Happy Skywatch everyone. Click on http://skyley.blogspot.com to see lots more sky shots.

15 comments:

Barbara said...

Love this heavenly capture

KaHolly said...

A stunning, magical, mystical shot! An "ahhhhh" moment. Great capture.

LV said...

I wish there was a way you could send some of your rain here. We are in a drought already and summer is not here. No rain coming either.

Naturegirl said...

Becky one of the gifts of getting up early is to witness this beautiful sky!Soon I shall be going back home to my own sun rise home sky.

The Write Girl said...

I love the rays in the sky. Beautiful sky shot.

Ruth Hiebert said...

That is SPECTACULAR.

TexWisGirl said...

Nice one! Good archive!

Anonymous said...

Stunning light behind the clouds!

Indrani said...

You have such a wonderful memorable moment frozen digitally for ever. :)

Arija said...

WOW!!! That is utterly spectacular.

I no longe like packing. My back aches and he is in the way all the time.

Nice to hear the natives are quiet.

Mary said...

Very pretty! It has a hopeful look.

Unknown said...

Wow!! That's very mystical. Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

Fotokarusellen said...

Very nice light in this beautiful photo. Well done.
Have a nice weekend.

Dhemz said...

awwwwwww...totally stunning...great shot! Hope you can check out my Skywatch entry as well. Thanks!

EG CameraGirl said...

OH! This is surreal, Becky! Very nice!