| Another beautiful day for a ride to the lake. Not many birds to photograph, and many of the boats are still in dry dock. |
| Paying a visit to my feeders is this gorgeous Indigo Bunting. He will only be here for a few days before he moves on, and this might be the only picture I get, but I will keep looking. |
| Another visitor is this cheeky Chipmunk. I haven't seen any others so far this Spring, and if Azrael finds out he will be lunch I'm sure. |
4 comments:
Love that Indigo Bunting.It's a rainy day here,so it will be a very quiet day,I think. :(
That first picture looks like an inviting day. I mowed for the first time yesterday and by evening it looked like it needed it again. I dug out a lot of dandelions yesterday too and a lot of them were setting bud! A liitle sore today but not bad. I swear those weeds communicate with one another so devious are they to work around my workings to flower and go to seed!
really love the bunting and the cute cheeky chippy.
Love the Indigo and the chipmunk! So cute.
Post a Comment