WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Monday, September 10, 2012

Barn Charm

I happened to see this adorable barn in our travels today. The house that goes with it is an antique brick house built somewhat like a schoolhouse. I really wanted a picture of that too, but would have had to stop right in front and get out of the van. Didn't want to do this. If we drive by again, maybe I can take the picture from the other way.
Happy Tuesday. It's been beautiful here, but a little cool. I love it!!
Click on over to http://bluffareadaily.blogspot.com to see lots more charming barns.

7 comments:

Laura~Pretty Pix said...

Oh I love this barn and you captured it beautifully!

Tanya Breese said...

i love that little cupola on top!

Elizabeth Edwards said...

please get some one to drive you ... & take the view. i love taking photos while the hubby drives... it really works well. ha. ha!! i love the cupola. that is so cute. (:

Kerri Farley said...

That looks like a Spiffy Barn :)

Anonymous said...

I just love that ol dark barn wood, gorgeous! =)

Mary said...

Very nice! Wish you could have gotten the house, too, but understand why you didn't. I feel strange stopping right in front of people's houses to take photos, too....especially in the country where you have to pull in a driveway.

A Colorful World said...

Gorgeous barn and country scene!