We sell eggs and the other day after a short rain shower, I noticed this reflection of our egg sign in a puddle in the driveway. Happy weekend everyone, and click on over to http://weekendreflection.blogspot.com to see lots more reflection shots.
$1.50 a dozen!!!! We pay $4.00 a dozen for free range eggs here ... there is one family in the church that sells them for 3.50. I should be YOUR neighbour!
Wow! Just $1.50! That's a bargain for fresh free-range eggs! Let's see, if I spend about $200. on gas, maybe I can come by and get a few dozen! :-) Love your sign. It's adorable.
8 comments:
I didn't notice it at first - but I see the egg sign now! It's absolutely adorable!!!
$1.50 a dozen!!!! We pay $4.00 a dozen for free range eggs here ... there is one family in the church that sells them for 3.50. I should be YOUR neighbour!
Cute sign.
The reflection is so funny, with this shape of poultry !
Love this! Your sign is so cute and the reflection is wonderful...glad you saw it!
Joli ;o)
Great and funny reflection :-)
That is so cool. A perfect spot for a puddle.
Wow! Just $1.50! That's a bargain for fresh free-range eggs! Let's see, if I spend about $200. on gas, maybe I can come by and get a few dozen! :-) Love your sign. It's adorable.
Post a Comment