WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Friday's Fences

Happy Friday everyone. We stopped this afternoon at the Amish greenhouses to see what Fall flowers they have. The greenhouses are ablaze with 100's of colorful Mums, and of course I had to buy 3... This is the drive leading to the greenhouses, and I like the look of the split rail fence and the stones too along side a large pond.
Click on over to http://lifeaccordingtojanandjer.blogspot.com to see lots more fences and have a wonderful weekend..
 

7 comments:

Elizabeth Edwards said...

one reason why i love FALL ... the mums. so beautiful i bet. did you buy one or two? love the reflection there.... great fence. (:

Jan n Jer said...

Fall is in the air...love it! Nice shot!

Mary said...

Very nice! I've been noticing all the mums that the stores are putting out. Not surprised you would buy 3. Always a beautiful time for these flowers. I never can decide if I like the purples or the yellows best.

Rose said...

This is a really nice fence.

Tanya Breese said...

very nice!

Nature in the Burbs said...

Enjoy planting your flowers. Nice shot.

A Colorful World said...

A great fence and embankment for the creek! How great to get to visit the Amish greenhouses and find beautiful plants there.