Oh my gush that is pretty cool. I can't help but chuckle it is unique. ^_^Kim,USA
they must use a pulley system. :)
until i read your bit there ... i missed the laundry... that is too cool. wow, such character. (:
Neat barn and I'm glad you mentioned the laundry. That's a nice touch!
Fun shot! The barn looks like it needs a little TLC, but the laundry line certainly goes up there a ways.
they must be tall ;)
I remember hanging the laundry out! I sorta miss it! Great shot!
Wonderful! I always think it looks so odd to see the laundry running all the way up to the roof of the barn, but I bet it gets good and dry!
The laundry certainly adds to the photo! Very nice, Becky.
This is TOO funny! They must have to go in the barn loft to get them down! Great barn too.
WOW.. okay, I wouldn't want my undies on the tallest part of the line for the world to see! *haha*Cute picture!
Fantastic barn, Becky, thanks for joining =)
Great barn! Lovely scene too.
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Oh my gush that is pretty cool. I can't help but chuckle it is unique. ^_^
Kim,USA
they must use a pulley system. :)
until i read your bit there ... i missed the laundry... that is too cool. wow, such character. (:
Neat barn and I'm glad you mentioned the laundry. That's a nice touch!
Fun shot! The barn looks like it needs a little TLC, but the laundry line certainly goes up there a ways.
they must be tall ;)
I remember hanging the laundry out! I sorta miss it! Great shot!
Wonderful! I always think it looks so odd to see the laundry running all the way up to the roof of the barn, but I bet it gets good and dry!
The laundry certainly adds to the photo! Very nice, Becky.
This is TOO funny! They must have to go in the barn loft to get them down! Great barn too.
WOW.. okay, I wouldn't want my undies on the tallest part of the line for the world to see! *haha*
Cute picture!
Fantastic barn, Becky, thanks for joining =)
Great barn! Lovely scene too.
Post a Comment