| Well friends it's Friday again and almost the end of another week. Have you noticed the weather changing? Getting dark earlier in the evenings, and light later in the mornings? The leaves are changing, the geese flying, and goldenrod blooming, crickets chirping, and worse of all, baseball season is winding down. All those signs that winter is slowly approaching! A fast moving storm passed by us to the Southeast yesterday afternoon, but missed us completely. You could hear the thunder, and after about an hour the sun shone again. Rain coming here this afternoon, and then some cooler temps for a day or two. Have a wonderful weekend, and if you want to see more sky pictures click on http://skyley.blogspot.com . |
WOODYNOOK CREATIONS
Friday, September 7, 2012
Skywatch Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How pretty!
Oh yes.....I am definitely noticing the changes..... not ready for summer to leave us yet!
Yes, all those signs of fall and another one is that school is back in session. I love the cloud shot.
Looks like a beautiful day!
Kim,USA
I loved the blanket like clouds you captured.
Post a Comment