WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Macro Monday

It's time for Macro Monday, and the Sedum is so beautiful this year.
Fall is fast approaching, as can be seen in so many ways. Some I have already mentioned , but more I have noticed that the Baltimore Orioles have left for the South as have the Robins and the Hummingbirds. I will keep my sugar water feeder up a while longer just in case any stragglers stop by.
Rain coming this week for us, and cooler temperatures on the way. Not much we can do but enjoy any and all nice days.
Happy Monday, and do click on over to http://lisaschaos.com to see more close-ups.


8 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

such a cool bloom.

Ruth Hiebert said...

Gorgeous pictures.

Stewart M said...

Thats a great mass of colour - I like it!

The week was not too bad - although the 16 hour plane flights were not the best!

Cheers - Stewart M - Australia

EG CameraGirl said...

The cooler temperatures are a bonus, I think. I have seen a few hummingbirds here this weekend, but the ones in my year have headed south, I fear. For sure the hawks re on their way south.

Kim, USA said...

I like this flower. I would try to look for this next year.


Kim,USA

Mary said...

Gorgeous! And Sedum attracts so many little butterflies and insects. Mine isn't quite so lush looking this year. I tried to water it some during the drought.

A Colorful World said...

Sedum is always so beautiful! It looks so SOFT! Joe Pye Weed is the same way. Lovely shots! Thanks for commenting on my skies!

Paula said...

GORGEOUS! :)