Sending both of you good wishes. Hope Gary is home soon. Take care.
Oh,I hope this is not serious.Take all the time you need to be at his side.Itis something you will never regret.My prayers are with you and Gary.
Oh dear. I hope all is (will be) well. :)
Not good news to hear...hope Gary is ok...please keep us posted and keep the Faith!
I do in deed hope it is a short stay for Gary. Nothing serious I trust.Cute picture of the dog all cozy with its babies!
(((Becky))), I'm praying for both of you.
Best wishes for Gary!! Hope all is going well!
Becky I am sending best wishes to both you and hope it is nothing serious.
Hey, I didn't even notice the flicker picture before! I don't think we've seen one of these in awhile, I wonder if we left them behind in the woods?
I'm glad that Gary is doing better. Our prayers are with you.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Sending both of you good wishes. Hope Gary is home soon. Take care.
Oh,I hope this is not serious.Take all the time you need to be at his side.Itis something you will never regret.
My prayers are with you and Gary.
Oh dear. I hope all is (will be) well. :)
Not good news to hear...hope Gary is ok...please keep us posted and keep the Faith!
I do in deed hope it is a short stay for Gary. Nothing serious I trust.
Cute picture of the dog all cozy with its babies!
(((Becky))), I'm praying for both of you.
Best wishes for Gary!! Hope all is going well!
Becky I am sending best wishes to both you and hope it is nothing serious.
Hey, I didn't even notice the flicker picture before! I don't think we've seen one of these in awhile, I wonder if we left them behind in the woods?
I'm glad that Gary is doing better. Our prayers are with you.
Post a Comment