WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Monday, March 21, 2011

Ruby Tuesday

This might be one of the strangest Ruby Tuesday's ever, but amid all the mud and muck, the springing of new plant life occurs . The Skunk cabbage still flourishes. Even with a small bit of red for us to see.
Happy Ruby Tuesday everybody, and click on over to http://workofthepoet.blogspot.com/ to see what Mary has done with this meme.

9 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

Ha ha! When the photo first came up, I thought it was a duck butt from a dabbler! :)

Kim, USA said...

Nyahahaha that is a cute sight!!
Cardinal

DrillerAA said...

Somehow "Skunk cabbage" just doesn't sound that appetizing. Very colorful though.

Liz said...

Great shot! First time I've seen a skunk cabbage.

My entries:
Moms...Check Nyo
Yummy-as-can-be

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

What a strange and wondrous photo!

A TOUCH OF RED

They say that just one touch of red
Will put big, bold thoughts in your head.
So scarlet’s for you,
And burgundy too,
And cardinal and carmine—‘nuff said!


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

People and Signs in Red

Kerri Farley said...

I think it's cool!

Jan n Jer said...

Yep this is different...just enough red..but love the reflection too!

Mary said...

I remember my dad teaching me to recognize skunk cabbage....a nice memory brought back by your photo.

Margaret Cloud said...

That does look like a ducks butt. Also that is a muddy mess.