Winter is still with us, and tonight we are getting freezing rain. Mother nature wants us to know she is still in control. Click on over to http://newtowndailyphoto.blogspot.com/ to see lots more reflections.
I love your photo this week, but I know you are sick and tired of the weather which produced the image. When is it going to end for you all? Thanks for liking my gray sky...it finally left us today and I got to post a daily photo with BLUE sky for a change. I notice that your Friday Skywatch shot is gray, too. Guess great minds thing alike :-)
Nice shot...but I know your ready for the end of winter....we are catching a break this weekend...temps in the 50's and no snow on the ground anywhere near!!!
9 comments:
I of course love the reflections.
I love your photo this week, but I know you are sick and tired of the weather which produced the image. When is it going to end for you all? Thanks for liking my gray sky...it finally left us today and I got to post a daily photo with BLUE sky for a change. I notice that your Friday Skywatch shot is gray, too. Guess great minds thing alike :-)
Very pretty and still.
looks really cold over there!
Impressionnant miroir perdu dans les neiges éternelles... Eternelles ?! Non, heureusement, le printemps sera bientôt là, allez, courage !
lovely reflections!
Nice shot...but I know your ready for the end of winter....we are catching a break this weekend...temps in the 50's and no snow on the ground anywhere near!!!
Nature is in control up here too, Becky!
Love this reflection, very pretty.
Post a Comment