With the snow almost gone, we are desperately hoping for some warmer weather. This pond is home to lots and lots of turtles. Happy Weekend Reflections, and if you click on http://newtowndailyphoto.blogspot.com to see lots more reflections.
Pretty reflections, Becky. Our ponds are still frozen. Only fast running creeks ans rivers are ice-free! The temperature has not risen above freezing for a few days.
Becky you and I both wish the weather will warm up because I leave this warm desert oasis next week to head for home...I sure hope I arrive to blue sky and no signs of winter..eeks!
you have some lovely photos here. and your kitty is 23 years old? that's amazing. the weather here in Wisconsin is similar - 20 degrees below normal temps today. have a great weekend.
10 comments:
Great reflections for the day! I do hope you get some warm weather soon! Enjoy your weekend! Stay warm!
Sylvia
I bet it sees a lot of ducks too.
Love your grackle header!
I love this picture.I want to sit at the edge of this pond and just enjoy the peaceful scene.
lovely reflection... and I love the rows of trees at the backdrop ...
turles!! wow thats awesome :)
Weekend Reflection
Guess its too cold for the turtles...great reflection shot! Hope some warm weather comes your way...we are below the norm for this area too!
Lovely reflection!
And I LOVE your header shot too!
Very nice picture, I like reflections in water. The trees look like they are growing down under the water.
Pretty reflections, Becky. Our ponds are still frozen. Only fast running creeks ans rivers are ice-free! The temperature has not risen above freezing for a few days.
Becky you and I both wish the weather will warm up because I leave this warm desert oasis next week to head for home...I sure hope I arrive to blue sky and no signs of winter..eeks!
you have some lovely photos here. and your kitty is 23 years old? that's amazing. the weather here in Wisconsin is similar - 20 degrees below normal temps today. have a great weekend.
Post a Comment