This little group of flowers growing close to the ground was found on our creek trail. I only saw these one place along side the path, and I can't find out what they are. I have a great book on Wild flowers, but still can't locate it. They are about 1/2" across.
A little closer look, and you can see the neat spotted buds. Happy macro Monday and do click on over to http://lisaschaos.com to see more close-ups.
Well, whatever they're called, they really look pretty, interesting looking center too and those spotted buds...never seen those before either. A nice little bouquet is what I would say. Smile today. :)
4 comments:
pretty little guys.
very pretty what ever they are! Maybe a surprise from Mother Nature!
Lovely to see ... many thanks for sharing.
Well, whatever they're called, they really look pretty, interesting looking center too and those spotted buds...never seen those before either. A nice little bouquet is what I would say.
Smile today. :)
Post a Comment