WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Monday, August 8, 2011

Ruby Tuesday

Many times I have driven by this barn, and many times I wanted a picture, but last Tuesday I finally stopped. It's a unique picture of a barn on the front of a barn.
Happy Ruby Tuesday, and click on over to http://workofthepoet.blogspot.com to see lots more RED.

17 comments:

LivingSoAbundantly said...

That is really neat! :) Great capture of creative artwork!

Ruth Hiebert said...

Somebody has a very creative mind.The picture is fantastic.

TexWisGirl said...

how incredibly clever!!!

Jan said...

Who'd of thought. What a great photo of a great idea.

Cafe au lait said...

Lovely barn!

I played too. Mine are here and here.

Maria @ LSS said...

Great shot. Happy RT.

Mine's here.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Lovely barn.

My RUBY share

forgetmenot said...

Great barn--glad you stopped to talk a pic of it. Mickie ;)

Hootin Anni said...

What a tranquil, lovely, scene!!!

I couldn't help but think of you this morning...so, what is your take on Girardi benching Posada? After all Jorge has done for the team over all the years, you'd think he'd be treated with more respect than to have J. G. tell him "The Yankees are a better team without you". Sad.


Emerald City and Red Poppy Field

Hope your Tuesday treats you well.

Jan n Jer said...

Wow...that is so cool! Very Creative!!!

EG CameraGirl said...

Now that is definitely the first time I have ever seen a mural (other than quilt squares) on a barn!

lina@women's perspectives said...

Love it. Creative and unique...

Margaret Cloud said...

Very nice picture, I just love old barns.

Kim, USA said...

I love the painting on the wall. Very creative!!

Red gems

carol l mck said...

Awesome photo ~ and love the duck ones also ^_^


namaste, Carol visiting from Ruby Tuesday ( my blog is Share the Creative Journey) ^_^

Cicero Sings said...

Worth stopping to get a shot of that barn. A unique idea!

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Just a smidgen of red on that barn--just enough to catch the eye!


WELCOME, RED FRIENDS!

Come in, my dear friends, and be seated, please—
Oh, all of you reds are such a big tease!
Scarlet, you creep over cheeks in a blush;
Crimson, you’re always in such a big rush!
Cherry, you’re tasty and pleasant to see;
Carmine, you utterly satisfy me!
So come in, my friends, and be seated, please—
Of all the colors, I’d rather have these!


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

Little Red Shopping Bag