WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Macro Monday

We're busy stacking our winter supply of wood, and on some of the logs you will find some really cool looking lichens.
These little guys are actually 1" across or smaller.
Happy Macro Monday to everybody, and if you want to see lots more close-ups, click on http://lisaschaos.com.

10 comments:

Karen said...

Aren't they pretty! They look like seashells!

Ruth Hiebert said...

These are fascinating.

TexWisGirl said...

love those little fans.

Pradeepa said...

They are so pretty. Lovely shots.

Hootin Anni said...

Great photos. Winter stash of wood? Already? You are right on top of things.

PS....yes, I did see Posada's grand slam. That was something. And with my favorite...Derek Jeter, I loved the pregame hoopla of all his goodies and what he donated to the Hall of Fame. [And the Sox....losing 2x to the Mariners? Yay!!!]


BRONZE LONGHORN is my Monday Link...stop by if you can.

Laura said...

these are lovely Becky...I always find them fascinating too!

Pam said...

Cool shots!!

Mary said...

Great shots! I always like interesting lichen and fungi.

EG CameraGirl said...

Really nice macros, Becky. Some day I'm going to learn how to identify the different lichens...if I find time. :))

Margaret Cloud said...

They are cute and I think they look like seashells.