WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Macro Monday, Rose Hips

I had some beautiful roses this summer thanks to my good friend Cindy. She gave me a rose bush 2 years ago, and this time I was treated to some wonderful rose hips. When I decide what to do with them, I'll do a post.
 Thanks to Lisa for this meme, and click on over to http://lisaschaos.com .com to see more closeups.
BTW, I found my first Monarch caterpillar on Saturday. Stay tuned for up-dates on it's way to a beautiful butterfly.

7 comments:

Linda said...

Great macro work!! Have a marvelous Monday!! :)

Jan said...

I saved mine, one year, for a Christmas wreath. I thought it was great, but no one else did!

Jan n Jer said...

Very nice!

Kim, USA said...

I think you can eat rose hips right? I wish I could plant this too in my garden. ^_^

Macro Monday

Gemma Mira Wiseman aka Pamela Adams said...

Beautiful colour and detail in these photos!

theconstantwalker said...

A lovely image...
very nice to see.

Margaret Cloud said...

To show you how dumb I am, I have never heard of Rose Hips. They are very pretty, nice Marco Monday picture.