WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Barn Charm

Now, I'm not sure what was kept in this little barn but I bet it was miniature judging by that small size, but whatever it was must have had a BIG appetite. LOL. That silo will hold alot! This is about 3 miles from our home, and it never looks any different. I took this picture last week after we had a 8" snow storm the night before.
Do click on over to http://bluffareadaily.blogspot.com  to see lots more barns..

8 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

that is pretty funny. the barn has the same circumference as the silo. :)

Lesley said...

it looks more like an entranceway than a barn or shed!

Elizabeth Edwards said...

wow, the silo really makes the barn little tiny. wow!! cute. (:

Tanya Breese said...

well that's an interesting little barn! seems so weird to see snow!

Brian King said...

What a cool barn! And I love the silo...it's either really huge or the barn is really small. LOL

Anonymous said...

oh what a cute lil mini metal barn! the snow threw me for a loop, tho, it's been in the 90's here! =0

thanks for joining =)

Rose said...

That small barn does make the silo look huge!

I loved the eagle in the post above!

Beth said...

The barn and silo would make a great cartoon pair of friends--my grandson would love it esp. if there were talking tractors too!
Cute! Wow to the snow though---our temps have been in the 60s-80s with lots of rain!