WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Macro Monday

It's time for Macro Monday again, and we all have these little honeys in our yards. In my yard the dandelions are almost all spent and then we will be free from their fuzzies till next Spring.
If you would like to see more close-ups click on over to http://lisaschaos.com and see what Lisa has done with this cool meme.

12 comments:

carol l mck said...

Awesome macro ~ love the dandelions ~thanks, namaste, ^_^

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Your shots are DANDY, and that's no LION! Corny I know, but I couldn't resist. Really great photos.
Hugs,
Jann

Kim, USA said...

Beautiful shots!!
Kim,USA

toby said...

That is really breathtaking - what great captures!

Stewart M said...

Hi there - very nice shots! When we get these in our garden it’s a race between me and the kids - if the kids win they pick then and blow the seeds away! Dandelion clocks as I used to call them as a kid!

Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

Molly said...

You have really captured their delicate beauty... excellent work.

Mollyxxx

Ruth Hiebert said...

Great macro work.

TheChieftess said...

I really like the second shot!

Unknown said...

Beautiful macros.

Pat said...

Lovely shots.

EG CameraGirl said...

I must say I do love these photos!

Kristine said...

Gorgeous photos, Becky, love the close ups.