WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Macro Monday

Two weeks ago I bought 5 Light Brahmas laying hens and along with them came this handsome rooster I call Cogburn. They are a wonderful addition to my egg laying flock.
Happy Macro Monday and if you'll click on http://lisaschaos.com you can see lots more close-ups.






10 comments:

Margaret Cloud said...

What a nice looking Rooster. I raised chickens many years ago, it was one Rooster and five hens, it was a fun experience. I also like your header. Have a nice week.

Cicero Sings said...

One colourful dude. Love him.

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

What a proud, handsome fellow Becky.

Andree said...

Something about chickens fascinates me. I love photographing them. And their eyes! Their eyes draw me. Great photos.

Jan n Jer said...

Oh what a dashing looking fella, bet the chicks are just crazy over him!

EG CameraGirl said...

Cogburn is a very handsome guy! I bet he's happy to have five in his harem. :)

Lesa said...

that is a good looking rooster. Is he friendly? I used to help my grandmother with her chickens and some roosters were cranky.

NatureFootstep said...

a pleasent surprise to se a rooster. And, yes, he is handsome. :)

Cecilia Artista said...

Yes Cogburn is very handsome. I can understand that the hens love him! Before I have hens and chickens and I really loved it!

Mary said...

He's very handsome! I love how the eye matches the rest of the head. Lovely color!