Yes, it looks like winter is on its way. Did you get a little snow last night. We did but it has melted.
Beautiful reflection shot. And I love the fall foliage peeking in. Cool header shot for you to capture!
I love how the boat "pops", in the photo. Hope you and Gary have a great weekend.
I would love a house on the banks of a river surrounded by bush! Lovely pic Becky.
what a joy it must be spending the summer lakeside. Water in front of you and the woods in back, what wonderful possibilities they offer.
This is a nice picture and I also like the reflection. It always seems sad to see the cottages shut up for the winter.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Yes, it looks like winter is on its way. Did you get a little snow last night. We did but it has melted.
Beautiful reflection shot. And I love the fall foliage peeking in. Cool header shot for you to capture!
I love how the boat "pops", in the photo. Hope you and Gary have a great weekend.
I would love a house on the banks of a river surrounded by bush! Lovely pic Becky.
what a joy it must be spending the summer lakeside. Water in front of you and the woods in back, what wonderful possibilities they offer.
This is a nice picture and I also like the reflection. It always seems sad to see the cottages shut up for the winter.
Post a Comment