WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Monday, October 4, 2010

Ruby Tuesday

Because of all the rain we've had and the gloomy days, I haven't been out much to take any pictures. These days have been very depressing to say the least but one must expect it at this time of the year..
These barns on the same farm are on the way to the grocery store, and I hope I haven't posted them before. The quilt pattern is really cool, and not many are seen in our part of New york state.
Happy Ruby Tuesday and if you click on http://workofthepoet.blogspot.com/ you can see more RED shots.


10 comments:

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

That is so neat.i like that.
Blessings,Ruth

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

Oh shame Becky, I wish there was a way to cheer you up. The weather CAN be depressing sometimes.

It is always so unusual for me to see these red barns as our are always painted white.

Auntie E said...

These are so great. I love it when they paint up the barns. The quilting patterns are the best.
My Ruby Tuesday link for you

Leora said...

Those are cheery, much more so than the nasty weather.

DrillerAA said...

This is probably the most original paint scheme I have ever seen on a barn. Great Ruby Tuesday capture.

Janis said...

How cool, I just love them. I hear you on the gloomy weather...it can be very depressing. It's now day two without sun here...it does get old real fast!

EG CameraGirl said...

The red stands out even on rainy days so these photos are a great choice!

Jan said...

I think you're in the clear, I don't remember the. They are really great. I'd love to see them in person.

jan m said...

I was thinking the same Becky....how warm and sunny it was just a couple of weeks ago, and how dark and gloomy it's been recently.
Love the barns!

Mary said...

I remember when you posted this last year! I was amazed at the amount of quilt pattern on this one barn. Very neat!