WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Monday, October 25, 2010

Ruby Tuesday

This poor old barn used to be painted a bright red, and now it's all faded and not loved anymore. This roof just caved in this summer, and I imagine the up coming winter will take it's toll. What stories it must have to tell.
Happy Ruby Tuesday. Click on over to Mary/the teach' site http://workofthepoet.blogspot.com to see lots more RED.

12 comments:

Verna Luga said...

Wow, love old buildings, there's something in them that are so mysterious... great RT..

My Ruby Tuesday here

Marie said...

I love the lightening in your post. Thumbs up :-)

mapeh homepage said...

Very reflective...Hmmm...Quiet and Scray. Great photographs

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

The autum colors look great against the old wood.

Hootin Anni said...

Wow....picture perfect. And it's be one super jigsaw puzzle!!

Candy for the brave this week, is my RT. Here is the link...
Come over to my blog if you dare

DrillerAA said...

I really love old barns. I need to pause and photograph a few. This one is really nicely captured. Excellent Ruby Tuesday post.

Jan n Jer said...

Love the old Barn and the setting is so serene! I am participating in an old barn meme...this photo would be perfect. Go to my main blog and take a look.

Mel_Cole said...

Cute Fall scene. :)

Come & check me out with My Ruby Tuesday here

Mary said...

Even with the roof caved in, the autumn color around it makes it very beautiful! We are getting rain today! Yeah!

Anonymous said...

What a perfect scenic photo. I could stare at it all day long. ;-)

Happy RT!

Paz

Arija said...

A beautiful shot, nut what a sad demise for such a beautiful and useful structure.

CACHANILLA73 said...

So, so, so sad.... Love your blog..