WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Friday, March 18, 2011

Skywatch Friday

Here it is Friday again, and first I want to THANK all who inquired about Gary over the past few days. He had a heart problem that required a few days stay in the hospital, and now has a pacemaker, and I'm pleased to say he is doing well.
This shot was taken at daybreak yesterday morning, and it turned out to be a beautiful day.
Thanks to the gang at Skywatch for this meme, and if you click on http://skyley.blogspot.com/ you can see lots more sky shots.

8 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

With a view like that to start the day,it had to be great.

TexWisGirl said...

Oh my. Glad it all worked out! Must have been very scary. May he mend well!

Indrani said...

Wow! Dramatic clouds!

Jan n Jer said...

Glad to hear all went well with Gary...its amazing what they do for the heart now...Jer has been there done that and he is doing great! Great shot of the sky!

Jan said...

Love your photo, Becky. Glad Gary is doing well. My 92 year old neighbor has a pacemaker, and she's still doing great.

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

Beautiful picture. Praying that Gary is back to 100% soon. God bless.

EG CameraGirl said...

Beautiful sky! I'm so glad to hear that Gary is doing better!

Kristine said...

Praise God that Gary is feeling better. I like how you connected that to your photo, the new day, etc.