Oh, how I like the red barns and silos in the distance. The fields look like the ones we have all around us here in VA. We will start planting the corn before long, too. Your sky is absolutely gorgeous with the lovely blue and all the white fluffy clouds. Super shot!
Oh, how I love the red barns and the silos in the distance. The browns and greens of the corn field together with the beautiful blue sky with its fluffy white clouds makes for a lovely capture. It won’t be long before the fields around me will be planted in corn. It is that time of the year.
Lovely clouds, Becky. I was in Rochester, NY last week for five days. The weather there is just a tad bit warmer than in East Gwillimbury. We still have ice on most of our ponds here in the north!
9 comments:
Great compostition..love that sky!
Oh, how I like the red barns and silos in the distance. The fields look like the ones we have all around us here in VA. We will start planting the corn before long, too. Your sky is absolutely gorgeous with the lovely blue and all the white fluffy clouds. Super shot!
Oh, how I love the red barns and the silos in the distance. The browns and greens of the corn field together with the beautiful blue sky with its fluffy white clouds makes for a lovely capture. It won’t be long before the fields around me will be planted in corn. It is that time of the year.
I love this scene.The red buildings are perfect to make this picture just right.
wow, colors blended in together.. awesome...
what a beautiful farm!
Sometimes I feel like: just stand and gaze, this is one of those moments. :)
The randomizer on Skywatch Linky brought me here. So glad it picked you. Lovely photo with great color, composition, texture. So much to look at!
Lovely clouds, Becky. I was in Rochester, NY last week for five days. The weather there is just a tad bit warmer than in East Gwillimbury. We still have ice on most of our ponds here in the north!
Post a Comment