WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Weeks End

These shots are just more of the pictures I posted last week when we went to Lake Erie and saw all the Red-breasted Mergansers, plus all the 1000's of Bonaparte's gulls all in a feeding frenzy.
More of the Mergansers headed toward the fish.
Below a look at the cliffs and the waves crashing into the rocks.
There was a gusty North wind.
Before we left I threw some popcorn out for the Ring-billed gulls just to practice my in-flight shots.
Our family had Thanksgiving with my sister today and what a wonderful time we had to say nothing of the awesome food! Thanks Jude!

4 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

love all the splashing - can almost hear the ruckus. :)

(is it possible for you to load your photos in a slightly larger format? just a suggestion!) :)

Ruth Hiebert said...

I really like all that action. great idea to throw out snacks for the gulls to practice in flight shots.

Margaret Cloud said...

Very good pictures, I liked the splashing.

Mary said...

I love all these gulls and ducks!