This is the "Hen" of Hens and Chickens. They are green all summer, and turn red in the Fall. Thanks to Lisa for keeping this meme going. Click on over to her site to see more close-ups. http://lisaschaos.com/
14 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That's a neat looking plant. I love the colors. Nice shot.
Oh, a houseleek! My grandmother had them on her roof, so I've always had an affection for them. I used to have some on an old tree stump in my own garden, but I lost them ... maybe I should go and buy some more!
That is one of my hubbys favorite things.He has to buy one every time he sees one that is different then the ones he has.We have succulents in the yard and on the porch. ~~Hugs~~
14 comments:
That's a neat looking plant. I love the colors. Nice shot.
Lovely color.It look like a large rose.Hope the week ahead will be filled with joy.
Blessings,Ruth
Beautiful plants!
This is so pretty Becky.
Oh, a houseleek! My grandmother had them on her roof, so I've always had an affection for them. I used to have some on an old tree stump in my own garden, but I lost them ... maybe I should go and buy some more!
I like them too . Nice shot and beautiful colour.
Have a nice day
Gunilla
Very pretty in this color!
That is one of my hubbys favorite things.He has to buy one every time he sees one that is different then the ones he has.We have succulents in the yard and on the porch.
~~Hugs~~
So pretty! I never knew they changed colors like that! Have only seen them green or dead, lol.
Awesome shot!
The color is very nice.
I love the new header!!!
This hens and chick is a beauty! I should check how mine are doing. I don't think I have any this pretty, though. Hmmm.
Love those plants!!
Lovely color of this plant and a great macro photo.
Lovely macro and I too enjoy taking photos of seed pops...the milkweed really had some great pods this year...
Post a Comment