WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Macro Monday

I never looked closely at a dead head Queen Anne's Lace. There is lots of detail.
Thanks to Lisa for hosting this meme. Click on over to her site http://lisaschaos.com to see more close up shots.


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's dead sure enough. I like your bird pics a lot.

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Sometimes it pays to take a second look.These pictures are most interesting.Thanks.
Blessings,Ruth

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

How pretty this is Becky and surely marks the end of another season.

Marie said...

It´s like a new world photographing close up :-)

Jama said...

Even all dried up, it still look beautiful to me.

Dagrun said...

Dead flowers can be really beautiful indeed.

EG CameraGirl said...

Lovely shot. Keep watching those Queen Anne's lace seed heads and you'll be amazed (well, I am) how even though it's dead the head will open and close with moisture, ;-)

Mary said...

I always like the way it curls into a ball....still pretty.

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful in their decay...

Unknown said...

Very pretty! I always love them!

Dave Ingram said...

Love the texture in Queen Anne's Lace. Nice images!