WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Skywatch Friday

After a cloudy, wet, and cold morning we did have a few hours of sun. There were also some interesting big cumulus clouds. I thought this one had a profile look of a Grizzly bear.
Happy Skywatch Friday everyone and thanks to all who keep this meme going. Just click on over to http://skyley.blogspot.com to see tons more sky shots from all over the world.

13 comments:

Jim said...

Good shot.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Oh yes,I can see the bear in the sky.Great picture.
Blessings,Ruth

Julie said...

Your photo reminds me in many ways of the photos in my post today. Even the colouring is very similar.

Jan said...

Yes, it does look like a bear. Fun, fun capture.

Megan, Life Revamped said...

after so much rain, this bright sunny sky is so lovely!

Come and visit my piece of sky when you have the time!

Life’s beautiful, isn’t it!
xoxo

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

Gosh but that sky is really blue Becky!! A lovely contrast in colors.

Kerri Farley said...

LOVELY Sky!

eileeninmd said...

Lovely sky photo. Happy Skywatching.

Light and Voices said...

I adore your header!
Joyce-Illinois

Betty said...

Lovely sky.I can also see the bear,but I think is looks like a cuddly teddie bear(LOL)
~~Hugs~~

EG CameraGirl said...

The white is so white and the blue so blue. Very nice!

Unknown said...

At least it looks like a happy bear. :) Lovely!

Mary said...

Definitely the head of a bear! Lovely shot...I love puffy clouds in blue skies. Our sunshine is kind of spotty right now.