At this time of year our skies can change in a minute from sunny and beautiful to dark and threatening. Happy Skywatch to everyone. Thanks to all who keep this meme going. Just click on http://skyley.blogspot.com and see lots more sky shots.
Great shot! I know what you mean....our sky changes in a matter of minutes and sometimes seconds here where I live in the Pacific Northwest. I can't wait to check out your blog some more....I'm loving all of your bird pictures! :)
What a magnificent sky! Like a huge waterfall spraying in all directions. A truly great shot, it is not easy to take a cloud shot that stands up on its own without frame or foreground. I too was lucky this week.
16 comments:
Those are some turbulent clouds.It looks like they could be loaded with snow.
Blessings,Ruth
B&G: What a busy sky, I'm glad you were able to capture the sight.
Fabulous formations.
Sydney - City and Suburbs
Interesting clouds! Makes you wonder what they are bringing.
Your photo is spectacular, Becky. Great capture.
How dramatic. I love those streaks in the middle.
Wow, that's so dramatic! Great shot!
Beautiful cloud pic!
~Myrna
We must have the same skies because ours change quickly this time of year too. We're having a beautiful day here and I hope you are too!
What an AMAZING sky view ;-)
Hugs and blessings,
I love that sky I like to think the rays of light is a blessing being sent down to us.
~~Hugs~~
interesting capture of clouds. thanks for sharing! :)
Beautiful shot and lovely clouds. A great skywatch photo.
That is quite an interesting formation!
It looks like a white bowl almost.
Great shot! I know what you mean....our sky changes in a matter of minutes and sometimes seconds here where I live in the Pacific Northwest. I can't wait to check out your blog some more....I'm loving all of your bird pictures! :)
What a magnificent sky! Like a huge waterfall spraying in all directions. A truly great shot, it is not easy to take a cloud shot that stands up on its own without frame or foreground. I too was lucky this week.
Post a Comment