That's a fantastic photo. Wow!!!
Great shot! I haven't seen one of those for a year at least. I'm posting a White Breasted Nuthatch tomorrow.
I love the Red-breasted Nuthatches.We have up to three around most of the time.You have a lovely picture of this one. Blessings,Ruth
OOOH! This is gorgeous! Great capture.
Wow! what a beauty.
What a great shot Becky. Love the new header too.
Sweet visitor! You are too in leaving me regular encouragement..you are such a wonderful cyber support. love and light aNNa xo
soon I will be putting my feeders out, wonderful to see all different birds who comes to visitGreat photo and angle!
Wow! That was a lovely close up of a wonderful bird :-)
Oh, he is cute! I haven't seen a Nuthatch for years, either! Maybe with our new bird feeder (put up this summer) we'll see one this winter? I hope so. Great shot!
Brilliant image - awesome!
He is so cute. As far as I know I have never seen one of those.Great picture. ~ Hugs~~
AWESOME photo! That nuthatch is adorable and what a pose you caught!
What a great picture. Have you ever seen a rose breasted nuthatch?
I just love these guys! You caught him beautifully! They come here every winter and I'm always so happy to see them back. :)
Awesome macro!Look at all the detail in the feathers - wow! And, you caught him with a seed in his mouth.
He is very cute!! Awesome photo!
Post a Comment
17 comments:
That's a fantastic photo. Wow!!!
Great shot! I haven't seen one of those for a year at least. I'm posting a White Breasted Nuthatch tomorrow.
I love the Red-breasted Nuthatches.We have up to three around most of the time.You have a lovely picture of this one.
Blessings,Ruth
OOOH! This is gorgeous! Great capture.
Wow! what a beauty.
What a great shot Becky. Love the new header too.
Sweet visitor!
You are too in leaving me regular encouragement..you are such a wonderful cyber support. love and light aNNa xo
soon I will be putting my feeders out, wonderful to see all different birds who comes to visit
Great photo and angle!
Wow! That was a lovely close up of a wonderful bird :-)
Oh, he is cute! I haven't seen a Nuthatch for years, either! Maybe with our new bird feeder (put up this summer) we'll see one this winter? I hope so.
Great shot!
Brilliant image - awesome!
He is so cute. As far as I know I have never seen one of those.Great picture.
~ Hugs~~
AWESOME photo! That nuthatch is adorable and what a pose you caught!
What a great picture. Have you ever seen a rose breasted nuthatch?
I just love these guys! You caught him beautifully! They come here every winter and I'm always so happy to see them back. :)
Awesome macro!
Look at all the detail in the feathers - wow! And, you caught him with a seed in his mouth.
He is very cute!! Awesome photo!
Post a Comment