WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Skywatch Friday

Hey everybody, it's Friday again. This week I have two photos to post. Both taken at the same exact time at 7 o'clock in the morning.
The first picture shows the Eastern sky. I turned around and took this shot facing West.
Happy Skywatch . Thanks to all who take part in hosting this meme. Just click on http://skyley.blogspot.com to see lots more sky shots.



15 comments:

Jim said...

The top one is an amazing shot.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

Louise said...

LOVE that color in the top one!

Sandpiper (Lin) said...

Beautiful pictures, Becky! So nice to catch up a little see what you've been doing. Hope you are well.
Lin

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Lovely pictures.It's nice to see the difference in the sky from east to west.
Blessings,Ruth

Larry D said...

Great photos, I agree the top one is wonderful!

Arija said...

The eastern sky is stupendous but the opposite direction gives us color with gentleness.

You are welcome to all the heat we are sweltering in, I'll have your cool, ice, snow drifts any day in exchange.

Naturegirl said...

I am always amazed how many different sky views one sees standing in one spot. The first is spectacular!!

Debra said...

These are great shots and that Eastern sky is just spectacular! I love the colors and the clouds....they're really beautiful!

Chubskulit Rose said...

two very different skywatch, both are wonderful!
Come and peek when the sun sets in Land of the Morning Calm

i said...

Very nice shots!

Mary said...

wow...a gorgeous day in the making! Love that eastern sky!

EG CameraGirl said...

The first photo is incredibly lovely! It really is amazing how different the sky can be when looking in two or more directions.

Sandpiper (Lin) said...

Hi Becky, Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving your nice note. I look forward to blogging again someday, if I can ever get my thoughts organized. Have a lovely Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Take care.
Lin

Margaret Cloud said...

The pictures are so nice, I really like the Eastern sky. Thanks for coming by.

Kerri Farley said...

Happy Friday! Lovely shots! And LOVE your header!!