WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Monday, June 27, 2011

Ruby Tuesday

This has got to be the strangest Ruby Tuesday I have posted, but I couldn't resist. Across the road from us is a huge hay field, and it has been recently mowed. There are 100's of Cowbirds out there searching for seeds, and when they hear a loud noise, they all fly together and land on this hay wagon.
Click on over to http://workofthepoet.blogspot.com to see what Mary/the teach has done with this fun meme.

10 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

That is too funny.Looks like they are all posing for a picture.

TexWisGirl said...

oh that is ART! i like it!!!

forgetmenot said...

Interesting!!!!! Mickie:)

Luna Miranda said...

it is, indeed, an interesting sight. great find for RT!

eileeninmd said...

What a fun sight to watch, great capture.

Arija said...

What a great perch! Nice shot indeed Becky.

Ps today was not a nice day . . .

Cafe au lait said...

Beautiful capture.

I played too. Mine are here and here.

Kim, USA said...

Pretty unique. And my first time to see this too. Great find!

It‘s Red

Chubskulit Rose said...

Gorgeous!

Ruby Tuesday at my page, please come and see.

genie said...

Your hay wagon shot is a collector’s item. I love it. Those birds on it are just the best. Would love to have seen it. The bird photos are wonderful, too. I am a bit jealous of all of your birds, thought after putting out lots of new food mine have returned. I am now a happy camper. Genie