WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Skywatch Friday

On our recent vacation to Gallitzin, Penna I always am on the lookout for unusual cloud formations. Maybe it's because of the high altitude, but there seems to be lots of them around especially before a storm. I thought this one resembles Remy from the movie " Ratatouille"
Happy Skywatch Friday. Do click on over to http://skyley.blogspot.com to see lots more sky shots.

5 comments:

LifeRamblings said...

lovely cloud formations. happy skywatching!

Arija said...

Great looming clouds Becky. We have had a lot of rain here lately, almost 2" in the space of less than 6 hours.

Stay strong my friend . . . hugs . . . Arija

Hootin Anni said...

Ohhhhhhhhh, it's breathtaking!!! So blue, so cottony...just gorgeous.

My post for today: Fact or Fiction...you decide.

Thanks for the visit yesterday...your comments are always treasured! I 'heart' Yankees.

Kristine said...

LOL, Remy!

EG CameraGirl said...

Very lovely cottony clouds. I like the shadows of pinkish grey in amidst the pure white.