WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Macro Monday

It's that time again for the Queen Ann's Lace to blossom. I just love the lacy look, and don't forget to put some in glasses of colored water for your own rainbow bouquet.
Happy Macro Monday and do click on over to http://lisaschaos.com to see lots more close ups.





14 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

you've got some great shots of their 'lace'. :)

Linda said...

A beautiful macro shot!!

Teresa said...

Great shots! They are such beautiful flowers, but they are overtaking my pasture.

Ruth Hiebert said...

Good idea,about the colored water.I must find some Queen Anne's Lace and try this.I think the flower heads are beautiful even in white.

Kala said...

Wonderful details of the lace-like petals.

EG CameraGirl said...

Your season is ahead of ours, Becky. I haven't seen any in bloom here yet. I think they are very pretty!

Hootin Anni said...

Beautiful Queen Ann's Lace...but I must say your father's day tribute to your father and your husband...all with a day of trains!! Lovely outing, I'm sure.

Macro Crystals is my link for Monday. I do hope to see you visit if you have time.

Happy day to you.

Kim, USA said...

Very dainty blooms. Great shot!

Asian Lilies

Karen said...

I love these. They grow randomly in my yard. My neighbours ask me why I haven't gotten rid of the "weeds" Terrific shots!

anemonen said...

I love white flowers. Very nice ones. Have a nice day.

Laura said...

I do so love Queen Anne's Lace...makes me think of childhood, and bouquet's of wildflowers presented lovingly to my mother:-)

Head Ant said...

I think we used to have Queen Anne's Lace when I was young.

BNS said...

Gosh, I forgot all about the fact that these flowers will take up the color from colored water. My sister and I used to do that when we were kids. Thanks for the memory jog. :-)

Chubskulit Rose said...

Gorgeous captures! Thanks for sharing the name, I didn't know it till now. I have some in my garden too.

Please take a peek at my ruby tuesday when you have a time.