WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

World Bird Wednesday





I know, I know, there are Canada geese everywhere, but when I'm near them I just can't resist taking pictures. Now that the goslings are growing up, they actually take on the appearance of their parents-somewhat.





I love the fuzzy faces and heads. They are so adorable!



Happy World Bird Wednesday and do click on over to http://pineriverreview.blogspot.com/ to see lots more birds.




6 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

never get tired off seeing these guys since they don't stop here!

Janis said...

I love to watch them too...they do grow so fast! Great shot...love your turtle header!

Kristine said...

No, there aren't Canadian geese everywhere! They were always in Colorado, and a friend visiting from California thought it was the coolest thing ever that she got to see them! (Living with them, we had parks we called "duck poop pond," etc.) We don't see them very often here, either. I wonder why?

Pat Ulrich said...

Nice shots of the geese -- they are really pretty birds, even if they are so common. The youngster is really cute too!

BNS said...

I'm a big fan of Canada Geese, too. They're such handsome birds, I never get tired of seeing them.

Mary said...

No matter how many times I see a bird, I can't resist taking photos. Then I wonder why I wanted yet another photo of that bird! I enjoy watching the geese, too.