I have lots of Marigolds this year, so they are my subjects for this weeks Macro Monday. Click on over to http://lisaschaos.com to see lots more close-ups.
This marigold is awesome in with frilliness and beautiful colors. Mice are NOT doing anything this year and I cannot figure out what is wrong, I have never seen this variety, but it is a special one. Gorgeous. PS...I need some of your NYY buttons. We are die hard fans and been so for 50 years!
9 comments:
Really marvelous macro shots!!
lovely rich color!
This marigold is awesome in with frilliness and beautiful colors. Mice are NOT doing anything this year and I cannot figure out what is wrong, I have never seen this variety, but it is a special one. Gorgeous. PS...I need some of your NYY buttons. We are die hard fans and been so for 50 years!
Very nice! I love the header photo, too.
Love the colors...Great shot!!!!!
Marigolds are very pretty close up. I have a few this year too. :)
Oh, I love that 2nd photo--so pretty and crisp. Marigolds are great, aren't they!!! Mickie :)
The intricacies of design - by the hand of a Master!
M-3: Marvelous Marigold Macro!
Post a Comment