WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

World Bird Wednesday-Babies




With all the rain we have had the past 2 weeks, I have been taking more bird pictures at home. Here are a few of the babies I see.




Beginning upper left and going clockwise.




Female Cardinal, Mama House Wren making her 2nd nest this time in the Bluebird house, Chickadees, Downey Woodpeckers, family of House Finches, Hairy woodpecker, and Mourning dove. Be sure to click on over to http://pineriverreview.blogspot.com to see lots more birds.

14 comments:

Springman said...

Cool collage! Yep, it's been wet around here too. Tough to get enough light to take pictures.
;-)WBW

TexWisGirl said...

the season of youth! :)

holdingmoments said...

A great selection from your garden Becky. I love this time of year, with all the young ones around.

Arija said...

How lovely that you provide such economic accommodation for your feathered friends as well as a well stocked larder.

I wish you better times ahead. Things are challenging here too. Keep your chin up!

Unknown said...

Nice selection !! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

Pat said...

Nice collage of garden birds!

eileeninmd said...

Great collection of your yard birds! Nesting time is a wonderful time to watch the birds.

MaineBirder said...

Very nice collage! Love the Chickadees!

theconstantwalker said...

A lovely montage of your images.

mick said...

You have an interesting variety of birds around your house. Great photos.

jeanlivingsimple said...

Cool collection of photos.

Pat Ulrich said...

Aren't they cute -- this is a fun time of year to see all of the young ones growing up!

Sondra said...

Love the collage-

Margaret Cloud said...

I also like your collage, especially the bird building her nest.