that's beautiful. love your header shot too.
Really, a beautiful moon. Congratulations on your great picture.Roberto, Rio de Janeiro
Wow! That is a really excellent shot!
Awesome moon!
Wow that is a big moon. Great shot!!!
wonderful shot of the moon!My Third Eye
Beautiful image! I always have difficulty photographing it. Well done!! Cathy
Wonderful shot of the moon. The "zoom" on my little Point and Shoot can't pick up the detail like your photo has. Nicely done.
Beautiful image. I've yet to get a good photo of it.Happy MM
Post a Comment
9 comments:
that's beautiful. love your header shot too.
Really, a beautiful moon. Congratulations on your great picture.
Roberto, Rio de Janeiro
Wow! That is a really excellent shot!
Awesome moon!
Wow that is a big moon. Great shot!!!
wonderful shot of the moon!
My Third Eye
Beautiful image! I always have difficulty photographing it. Well done!! Cathy
Wonderful shot of the moon. The "zoom" on my little Point and Shoot can't pick up the detail like your photo has. Nicely done.
Beautiful image. I've yet to get a good photo of it.
Happy MM
Post a Comment