WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Thursday, April 16, 2009

I've been really busy so far this week, and I haven't had much time to take pictures. It rained yesterday morning, but I did manage some shots last night.
Love on the high wire. More lovey doves.

These couple of geese were trying to sneak away un-noticed.
Quietly they slipped into the water.

Even though it was cool, the dog and I managed to get out for our walk, and the sun was warming.
I'll do better on pictures tomorrow. It's supposed to be nice. Hopefully I can find something to photograph.
Have a wonderful day, and be sure to check out Gary's blog http://steamacrossthetrestle.blogspot.com/ to see the pictures we took last week when we went to see the Kinzua Bridge. Once the highest railroad bridge in the world..

5 comments:

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

Im not complaining, I think these were wonderful. I like the one of your shadow, it is smething different.

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Love is definetly in the air at this time of year.I too like the shadow picture.It is a unique perspective.Thanks for your visit to my blog.
Blessings,Ruth

EG CameraGirl said...

Don't you just LOVE the way doves always sit in pairs? Hope your weather has improved. The weather today is gorgeous so I played hookey from work and did some gardening. ;-)

Mary said...

Love your eagle header! I haven't had a close enough shot to make a header out of it. Those doves look great all fluffed up on the wire.

jan m said...

Nice bald eagle in your header photo Becky. We came upon one on its nest today. They are so majestic, aren't they?
Glad the nice weather is finally arriving your way. Each day here it is getting a little warmer, and we're trying to make the most of it since we're both off work this week.