WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Sunday, April 12, 2009

MACRO MONDAY

It's Macro Monday and this is a tiny mini rose I bought recently trying to get into the mood of Spring. It's sitting in my front window and the sun covered part of the flower. I thought it was neat.
Thanks to Lisa for keeping this site going. Please click on http://lisaschaos.com/ to see more Macro shots. Happy Monday everybody.

16 comments:

kden said...

Pretty little rose. I thought it was half yellow until you said it was being hit by the sun.

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

A really neat pic Becky. I love the white crocus in your header too.

Jientje said...

How beatiful, I can smell her!! I love the sunlight on it as well!

Jama said...

Lovely rose, I just love them!

june said...

A rose is a rose is a rose...but this one's particularly pretty!

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Yours is the first blog I opened today,and what a treat to the eyes to see such a beautiful little rose.I needed that 'sunshine' in my day.Thanks.
Blesiings,Ruth

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

Very pretty, the yellow edges are stunning.

Mary said...

I like the white crocus at the top even better than the rose! Both are beautiful!

kath said...

It's so cute, you can plant it outside when the weather warms up and it will keep on giving all summer long!

amanda said...

Pretty little thing, it would get me in the spring mood thats for sure!

Colleen - Mommy Always Wins said...

Very cool shot!

EG CameraGirl said...

I love how you caught the light on this rose. It's such a gorgeous blossom.

Betty said...

I love the little roses they are so dainty,but most of all I love the sun shining on it.

Unknown said...

Love the color of that rose! Beautiful!

CameoRoze (Margaret) said...

Interesting how the light makes the red petals appear yellow. Good eye!

Lovin' Macro Mondays,
Cameo @-->-->---

Lulda Casadaga said...

Great pic. I love those mini-roses. In fact, I planted one outside in my yard last year and it took off and survived this year.
I'm so happy because I am not a Green thumb! :)