WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Thursday, April 2, 2009

SKYWATCH FRIDAY

On this gorgeous day we took a walk on the beach at Presque Isle in Erie, Pennsylvania. In a couple months this beach will be really crowded with sun and sand lovers.
Thanks to all responsible for keeping this site going. Click on http://skyley.blogspot.com/ to see lots more sky shots.

11 comments:

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Looks like a warm inviting place.
Blessings,Ruth

GreensboroDailyPhoto said...

Love the Beach sky. Need to learn more about skunk cabbage. Does it smell?

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

In a way I am sorry that I do not live close to a beach as I enjoy walking on them, but when I think of that sand blowing and getting into everything, I say thank goodness I am so far away. LOL!!

Guy D said...

Excellent shot of the beach,wow do I love that blue sky.

Have a great weekend!
Guy
Regina In Pictures

April said...

Very pretty and quiet scene. Beautiful photo!

P.S. Don't give up with taking pictures of the swans in flight. I'm still trying to get better at it - I have more blurred ones than good ones. :)

Carol said...

Beautiful beach scenery...and a pretty sky too...

EG CameraGirl said...

You were smart to walk the beach NOW and look for beach glass. It's so pretty there!

Mary said...

Don't know why, but never think of beaches in connection with your area :-) Even though I've been on a beach on Lake Erie many times. Duh! Looks like a lovely day to walk there without the crowds.

erin said...

gorgeous beach shot...

BNS said...

That almost looks like an ocean beach.

Girl Tornado said...

What a lovely day for a walk on the beach, and such a great photo result! Thanks for sharing!